Me , Myself and Ecology !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






CATEGORY ACRES
FOOD 6.9
MOBILITY 0
SHELTER 1
GOODS/SERVICES 0.7
TOTAL FOOTPRINT 9





IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 1.9 PLANETS.
WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE WE BECOME VERY DEPENDENT OF OUTSIDE HELP
ESPECIALLY WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY BUILT

I take the bus every morning to go to school and unfortunately my diet isn't what a vegetarian would eat. My ecology is being born a city girl. Just being use to the life of the city. The quote "we depend on the kindness of a stranger" very much applies to me. However, it didn't affect me much as you can see. However, we know most of the best jobs are in Manhattan, I know this would so much effect me traveling wise. Due to the fact that I live in the city , it's harder to find fresh food and unpolluted transportation. So every single day is a day of pollution.