My Ecological Footprint

CATEGORY ACRES
FOOD 4.7
MOBILITY 1.7
SHELTER 3.5
GOODS/SERVICES 4.7
TOTAL FOOTPRINT 15

This is my ecological footprint, if everyone lived like the way I do, we would need 3.3 planets. This is not a lot because most of the people I know get and ecological footprint of over 20 Acres. I live with a comparison of a modern life and a common life which I brought over from Pakistan. Most of the people that I know were either born here or have been here since they were kidds, so they are used to the life style in the U.S. since childhood. On the other hand i have been here for only 5 and a half years so most of my life styles come from what I have learned as a child which was a simple life in a village. As time passed and I got used to the life in New York my ecological footprint got bigger and bigger because in Pakistan we don't use as much electricity, we never traveled on a plane, and we spent most of the day outside the house; so we weren't inside playing Playstation.